(image source: Brill)
- "A ‘Civilizing Task’: The International Labour Organization, Social Reform, and the Genealogy of Development" (Guy Fiti Sinclair)
- "A Critical Legal Approach to the South China Sea Territorial Dispute" (Melissa H. Loja)
- "Protection of Private Property in the Early Law of Nations" (Ivar Alvik)
- "The Guardians: The League of Nations and the Crisis of Empire , written by Susan Pedersen" (Victor Kattan)
- "Naulila 1914. World War I in Angola and International Law. A Study in (Post-)Colonial Border Regimes and Interstate Arbitration , written by Jakob Zollmann" (Raphael Schäfer)
More information here.